February 01, 2008

Unexposed Granite - Four Great Months

Hey everybody! Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who check this place out regularly. Knowing you'll come by makes it a lot of fun to post my thoughts on my favorite issues of life, faith, and art. Thought I'd show you how things have picked up since I have started putting regular content on the blog.





That's roughly the same amount of traffic at less useful websites.

It's a relatively high proportion of page views per visit. Which means some of you are discovering that there's a lot on this blog. I have 184 posts including creative writing, strange signs and other things, film reviews, thought-provoking articles about art and faith, and all sorts of fun stuff. Go digging!

Keep coming back. In fact, today and tomorrow I plan to post: 1) The next installment of my 43 favorite films list. 2) My selection of a Greek play to direct and my cast list. 3) News about a return to FL to get paid to be sarcastic! (sort of)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"3) News about a return to FL to get paid to be sarcastic! (sort of)"


-sheds tears of joy-