I present to you:
That's right! If you love wordplay, comedy, rhyming, or all things Irish, then this is the contest for you! Here's the way it works:
- Each week, I will post 3 topics of the week.
- You will compose a limerick on any of the topics. You may do as many as two per week.
- I will judge the best ones and pick a winner (or two) and award a real fake prize. (Usually something amazing I've discovered on the interwebs.)
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat the next week.
Let's get it kicked off shall we?
This week's topics are as follows: (write about one, or multiple topics. Two limericks per entrant max.)
- Working for Disney (in honor of Jaclyn, who recently quit the Mouse)
- Lame April Fool's pranks
Now, the magic is up to you. If you would like to know more about limerick's here is a link to the Top Ten Limericks from the last time I did this contest.