November 12, 2007

If you see one play in your life...

It should be...

This is one of my favorite plays. (Easily top 3). It has nothing to do with Chip Douglas (My Three Sons) or daytime television (All My Children). It is a gripping drama that carefully lays out plot twists and information masterfully, revealing its hand one card at a time.

I don't want to tell you too much, but I will say that it was influential on my play (Welcome to Justice) both in theme and story.

A good friend of mine is directing this show as his thesis project and he has created (in conjunction with a great design team) a really cool desgin concept.

The show is Nov. 27th - Dec. 2. But if you're local, you should buy the tickets NOW!! You can buy tickets here online. (Use the promotional code SONS if you are Baylor Faculty or Student).

DO NOT MISS THIS! Or God will be annoyed with you.

No comments: